My research is concerned with economic policy, growth and innovation. The key themes of my work are outlined below. My recent work has been concerned with new developments in innovation policy (see my critique of innovation policy and place which is here) and analysing the knowledge exchange activities between the academics and external organisations (see here).
- Forget Super Thursday, the Bank of England can only offer Mildly Useful Thursday
- Ignore the mudslinging – Corbyn would be a sound option for Labour
- Budget 2015: cuts to make Daily Mail readers wince, but not just yet
- David Cameron’s red light zone is closer to home than he thinks
- How to shape economic policy when we move beyond GDP