My research is concerned with economic policy, growth and innovation. You can find more detail here and a list of my publications (some of which are downloadable) here. My recent work has been concerned with new developments in innovation policy (you can find a review co-authored by myself and colleagues at the UK-Innovation Research Centre here) and analysing the knowledge exchange activities between the academics and external organisations (for a review, see here). Much of my research has been in collaboration with colleagues and funded by Research Councils and Government departments – more information is here.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Forget Super Thursday, the Bank of England can only offer Mildly Useful Thursday
- Ignore the mudslinging – Corbyn would be a sound option for Labour
- Budget 2015: cuts to make Daily Mail readers wince, but not just yet
- David Cameron’s red light zone is closer to home than he thinks
- How to shape economic policy when we move beyond GDP